If you've been reading this blog, you know by now that our little A loves her prunes. She loves them so much that she gets excited when eating them and puts her hands, arms, feet and legs in her mouth....making a huge mess. Today was no different. See the picture below.
She was giggling and laughing and just having a grand old time with her prunes. I knew that this was going to take more than just a dry bib, so I went to the kitchen and quickly wet a washcloth. I was not gone more than 30-45 seconds. I came back in the room and this is what I found:

A clean-faced baby. Hmmmmm, did A take her bib and wipe her face off on her own? No, I think not. For the answer, look back at the furry creature whose face is in the first picture (on the left side). I must be fair and say that Lola was probably the instigator, but I'm sure Maddie was not far behind. Lola LOVES to lick A's face. Lola absolutely cannot resist licking her face (when there is nothing on it!). It is like crack or something to her, so I imagine when it is covered in prunes, it becomes even more irresistible!!!
I guess now we know that Maddie and Lola must like prunes too.

Oh my gosh! I am laughing so hard right now! That is just hilarious!
ReplyDelete