About Me

I am a wife, mother, sister, daughter, teacher, student and my cup runneth over...

Monday, June 27, 2011

Recent Pics

Here are some more of A's recent pics!
Mommy-Daughter Pic with Instagram

 Pool time with a friend from school.  A. was "popping" the bubbles in the pool.  Her friend, E, was squealing with excitement about getting in the pool.

She didn't want to get out and just floated around the pool, saying
"I swimming mommy! I swimming like a fish!"
More pool fun with instagram.
Notice her hair is soaked. She voluntarily dunked her head!
I am going to have to get ear plugs for her since she isn't supposed to get water in her ears with the tubes.

Typical 2 year-old tantrum.  I think it had something to do with the dish cloths that I was trying to fold and she threw in the corner beside her.  Look at how long she looks though!

Video of A singing Itsy Bitsy Spider.
It has rain A LOT here recently, so we were laughing that kept
singing the "rain" part over and over and over!




No comments:

Post a Comment