
Home Sweet Home!
The construction appears to be almost finished!! We'll move into the house on Thursday and we cannot wait. We've painted almost every wall downstairs and soon we'll be painting upstairs as well. To be fair, I should really clarify that....Daniel has painted almost every wall in the entire downstairs. I have been advised to avoid toxic fumes. ;) I've also been advised against heavy lifting (conveniently). ;)
Yes, I am pregnant. We heard the heartbeat today which was really amazing. 160 beats per minute, so my mom's bet is that it is a girl. We'll know for sure at my next ultrasound which will be the end of August. The due date is January 26th, which is the day before my grandmother's 83rd birthday. Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers.
~lb
How about having your baby on January 25th! My birthday! Congrats again! And, isn't that house just picture perfect?!? It looks so homey and beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYour house is lovely! Plenty of space for a little one to run around outside...
ReplyDelete