After several requests, I have uploaded a belly pic. I am not really showing much at this point, but it will be a good starting point. Although I am not showing much, I have discovered that none of my pants fit quite right now, and maternity pants are still too big. This is something no one tells you until you are pregnant. :) Luckily they make this Bella Band thing now that helps with the in-between stage. Every few weeks I'll upload a new belly picture. From what I've read, I will really begin to show in the next few weeks.I should really be better about blogging, especially since I'm not working this summer, however I will blame that completely on the pregnancy. I had no idea I would be so tired all the time! I am glad that the first trimester is coming to an end and all the books say you get much more energy during the second trimester. We'll see if that leads to more blogging!

I spent a week with my family in Florida which was absolutely wonderful. Mom and dad are moving back to the states and Chris, Joana & I were able to help them with moving back into their house. I must admit that I did not do my fair share of moving boxes, but again I will blame the pregnancy. :)
Daniel and I are settling into our house as well. There are many more boxes to unpack, but the
major stuff is done. The dogs love the backyard, especially Lola. Maddie is more of an indoor dog, but Lola would be content to be outside all of the time. They have also discovered all of the air vents which have become their favorite napping spots after a long afternoon of Frisbee.
No comments:
Post a Comment