The 3D ultrasound pictures were such a hit that I had several requests for more pictures! Oh, okay, twist my arm!!

The nurse printed 20 pictures from the ultrasound but only half are 3D and some of them are repeat pictures. This picture was taken as we watched her take her arms from her head and stretch them out as she rolled over. I asked the nurse if she was really stretching or it just looked that way and the nurse said she was stretching out as she moved and it was common to see on the 3D ultrasound.
This second picture was taken right before we realized she had her thumb in her mouth

. We don't have a good picture of the thumb in the mouth, but in this one you can see that her left arm is bent and it is that left thumb she is sucking. The right had is resting on her forehead. I wish we had a video of the 3D, it was incredible. Daniel is SO bummed that he missed it, but we didn't think this would be a "big" appointment and we had no idea we'd see 3D images!
How exciting!
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen too many 3D ultrasounds pictures- they're amazing!
I'm so happy for you guys!!
(This is Lauren Teague)
congrats. I didn't realize you were pregnant. I don't use my facebook much:) Any thoughts on names yet?
ReplyDeleteShe is perfect! I am so happy for you two!
ReplyDelete