
As you can probably tell from this picture, my belly has popped out. I didn't realize it was this much until Daniel showed me the picture. :) I am in almost all maternity clothes at this point, so that should have been no surprise.
Daniel's parents came to visit us in Clemson this weekend and we spent Saturday on Lake Keowee. We were worried it would be unbearably hot, but it was actually very nice. We had a wonderful time and even found a nice sandy little beach and pulled up the boat for a swim. If you've never been to Lake Keowee, I highly recommend you check it out. Keowee was developed by Duke Power when they flooded the Keowee River Valley. The water is as clear as the ocean because the land was cleared before the valley was flooded.
You look stunning and I love your little baby belly!
ReplyDeleteLook at you! You sure have popped since the last picture! I know my time is coming...I am 13 1/2 weeks now, so it should be coming soon. You look so cute!
ReplyDelete