About Me

I am a wife, mother, sister, daughter, teacher, student and my cup runneth over...

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Eating!

A. is eating! She loves cereal when it is mixed with juice and prunes! Believe it or not, she likes prunes better than pears! She likes to put her hands in her mouth while she eats and as you can imagine, it makes a huge mess. It is a juggling act to keep her hands out of her mouth while feeding her! Today she discovered that if she puts her hands down to the side that Lola will come lick the leftovers off her hands. A. finds this fascinating and Lola has become her new best friend. :) I meant to take a picture of Lola's head (covered in pears) but A. filled her diaper before I had the chance, and then Maddie had licked the leftovers off of Lola's head. Just a day in the life...


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment