Happy Half-Birthday to my favorite girl!
Wow, six months ago right now I was in a LOT of pain. Of course she is worth all of it and I'd do it all over for her. Next time I'd like the epidural to work right the first time, but you can't have everything right?
We have discovered a new favorite food of our little girl---sweet potatoes. This is really funny because I have NEVER liked sweet potatoes and Daniel doesn't either. It is one of the few foods we don't eat! I used to be a very picky eater, but now I'll eat just about anything and I'll try anything once. I've always wanted to like sweet potatoes because I know they're really good for you, but I just never could eat them. However, when I was pregnant I starting eating them because they sounded SO good (and I actually liked them!). Now we know why.... Baby A likes them too!!!
Ha! That is so funny about the sweet potatoes! It makes perfect sense! Happy Half Birthday, Miss A!
ReplyDeleteI loved catching up on your blog today! Sounds like you guys are having a great Summer :). Our Little A., too, is now a tummy sleeper and a thumb sucker even though I have tried avidly to change these habits! Guess these babies just know what makes them comfortable. Can't believe she is 6 months already - can't wait to catch up and share stories in a few weeks!
ReplyDelete