I'm in "That Place". It is one that all working mothers understand. Being a mom is a full time job, but I also happen to have another full-time job. I feel like I don't get everything done at home, nor do I get everything done at work. I am not trying to do the 'woe is me' thing at all. It is just that I like to do everything to the fullest extend and I find it nearly impossible to do my two full-time jobs like that. The point of this is to say that I know I've been terribly neglectful of this blog, but something just had to go and the blog was low on the list.
MOVING ON......
Our little girl celebrated her 1st birthday this week! We decided to go "low-key" this year since we know the next several (or more) years will not be that way!
MOVING ON......
Our little girl celebrated her 1st birthday this week! We decided to go "low-key" this year since we know the next several (or more) years will not be that way!
Hang in there, Leigh! You are a great mommy and a great teacher!
ReplyDeleteI am so proud of you. You are a fabulous Mom and teacher.
ReplyDelete