
We're in the process of finishing negotiations to rent the house in the picture to the left. It is smaller than our current house, but has a lot of character and charm. It was built in the 1920s, and contains the original floor plan, but was updated a few years ago. It has large pocket doors between all the main rooms, beautiful bay windows and a lot of natural light. Although small, it does have a guest room so please reserve your spot early! (Did someone say Mardi Gras?) A.'s grandparents get first priority on the guest room of course, but I'm not sure Mardi Gras will be their week of choice! :-) There is a huge park a block away so I'm sure we'll be spending a lot of time there. There is also a fenced backyard for the dogs and off-street parking which are both very valuable commodities in New Orleans and two things we've always taken for granted. More pictures to come after we move in! Daniel will move in May but A. and I won't be there until June or July.
Love it! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete