
Hey Everybody! This blog is from A. I took over mommy's computer so I could write a blog posting of my own. Mommy and daddy went to White Linen night a few weeks ago and this is a picture mommy took on her phone. Every year, around the same time, New Orleans blocks off a local street with a number of art galleries. Everyone comes there, dressed in white linen (or just white, if you don't have linen) and tours the galleries, listen to music, taste food samples from local restaurants. Mommy and daddy got a babysitter because they thought it would be too hot and crowded for me. I got to play with my sitter so I was happy.

This is me blowing raspberries. I like to make silly faces at my mommy. It makes her smile and I giggle when she giggles.

This is from my first day at my new school! My teachers showed mommy pictures of all the fun I had. I really like the books and dress up clothes. I felt like a princess and I wore the crown all day. The teachers said I was a "perfect lady" and even tried to help a friend feel better when she was sad because her mommy left. I tried to hug her several times, but she was still upset even after my hugs.
My lunch was red beans & rice, and pears. I ate mostly pears. I'm not quite a cajun girl, but my teacher said I'll get there. At nap time, we slept on COTS. I like my naps, so I tried to go to sleep but I'm just not used to the cot yet. My teacher told my mommy that I took a cat nap. Mommy said I looked tired when she picked me up. I was having so much fun though and I didn't want to leave! When mommy came to get me, I ran over to the toys to show her all the fun stuff we have in our classroom. When we left, the teacher gave mommy the lesson plans for next week, and guess what? I get to play with PAINTS. One day next week, we're going to finger paint and another day we're painting on easels. Mommy said I can't wear my nice smocked clothes on those days. She also said she hopes that they take lots of pictures because she's going to miss all the fun.

Grandpa came to visit this week and mommy's friend from school played with me when they went out to eat. This was daddy's dinner, he loves soft shell crab, but I've never had it. I did try hummus today, though, and I LOVED it. Mommy said I had to eat my pretzel, but I just wanted to keep dipping it in the hummus. That is the best part, right? Why waste another pretzel, when I can just lick off the hummus and dip the same (slightly soggy) pretzel back in the hummus?
No comments:
Post a Comment