About Me

I am a wife, mother, sister, daughter, teacher, student and my cup runneth over...

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

17 weeks belly picture

The belly seems to be getting bigger by the day at this point! I noticed the other night that my pajama top no longer meets my pajama bottoms so I decided to take a picture! You may also be able to see my super long nails in the picture! I cannot believe how fast they are growing! I really need to cut them back soon.

I am having serious heartburn, and popping Tums more everyday. :) Of course the Old Wives Tale says that this means the baby will have a full head of hair. We'll see in January!!

I also have the heightened sense of smell and taste which is common in pregnancy. Daniel affectionately calls this my "Spidey-Senses". We were outside this weekend and I couldn't get over the overwhelming "bug spray smell" but no one else could smell it at all. :) Just the Spidey-Senses I guess. I also seem to have Spidey-Strength...I opened the door to the freezer on Sunday and pulled off the handle! (On the NEW refrigerator!) I barely touched it! Luckily Daniel was able to fix it and I'm trying to be more careful with my new-found strength. ;)

2 comments:

  1. You look fantastic! I love the bump! I had spidey-senses too, but they didn't last. And I don't know if I ever got the strength part....that is impressive! Enjoy your size now and I hope the heartburn gets better....it might get worse as the baby moves "up".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leigh! Hey - I found your Blog from Allison's...you look adorable! I'm going to read and get all caught up before I start asking a million questions like, is it a boy? When are you due...etc. But anyway, congratulations! We just had our first little one in March...being a mommy is the absolute best!

    Nikki Neuhart Adair

    ReplyDelete