I was commenting the other day about how often D & I have moved in the last six years, and I realized my whole family has moved that often in the last six years.
D& I
Marietta to Woodstock
Woodstock to Salem (D lived there before I moved up)
Salem to Clemson rental
Clemson rental to Clemson home
Clemson home to NOLA
The moves started in 2005....
My brother & his wife
Barcelona to Belgium (his wife moved to France during this time)
Belgium to Atlanta
Atlanta to New York
Okay they have fewer moves than D & I BUT they spent a lot of that time apart from one another while in grad school. They even had to spend the beginning of their marriage in different countries due to immigration bureaucracy. :(
Mom & Dad
Atlanta to Toronto
Toronto to Tampa
Tampa to Tokyo
Tokyo to Amsterdam
Amsterdam to Tampa
Okay so Mom & Dad clearly are the winners. BUT they are retired, so they are not moving anywhere anytime soon. So the rest of us are hoping to move ahead. Not really hoping, but thinking it is inevitable...
Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day!