Today was a testament to what a mom can accomplish when her child is at daycare and she is at home!
Here is what I did today:
* Dropped A off at daycare (50 minutes round trip!)
* Swept, vacuumed, and mop every (floor) surface in the house
* Dusted all applicable surfaces
* Polished all applicable furniture
* Four loads of laundry
* Two loads of dishes
* Made appointments with rental agencies
* Ran AND did Yoga
* Bought produce from Kathey's
* Cleaned up the gazillions of toys my spoiled (but precious) child owns
* Edited the formatting of the blog
* Researched educational "stuff" for next year
* Ordered a very inexpensive book (found by research mentioned above) by Marie Clay
* Began packing 2 suitcases for next week's beach trip
* Picked A up from daycare (another 50 minutes round trip!)
* Fed A "dinner" - this is in quotes because she doesn't eat much on days she has been to daycare. They say she eats VERY well at school, so I don't worry about it.
* OH YEAH- Got a job offer! This was the one school/charter network that I was "wowed" by and I am SO thrilled to get an offer.
hey I am stopping by from MBC. I love ur blog & gonna be back again
ReplyDeleteDo visit me if u get a chance